Steve's Misadventures

Exciting travels with Steve, starting with a six-week stint in Italy.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Where to Now?

Hello.

As January winds down, I'm starting to wonder if this blog will survive another month. Will it survive another year? Where will I be in a year? Probably be sitting right here. If you know the answer, don't tell me, anyone. I don't want to know.

I expect some changes will happen before this year concludes. For one, I should graduate from university. This is exciting news, but there are still several mountains to climb before I reach the prize. But I have promises to keep. And miles to go before I sleep.

I'd like to say a little something about Janis Tong. She is super cool and a good friend and probably the only person who reads this blog. Cheers Janis.

Ho ho ho. Well, time for me to do something else. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home