Rome, Milan, Vienna - A Whirlwind with Sickness
Hey Blogreaders!
I´m in Vienna now. Just got here and will have to fill you all in later. No pictures for the time being because I can´t get MY computer online and have to deal with these net cafe things.
Rome was a cool place. Too bad I was sick with a fever. Actually, I still saw most of the important sites... minus the Vatican and Sistine Chapel... well, that just means I´ll have to go back.
Milan I enjoyed a lot. I saw a doctor there and got some pennicilin for my softball sized tonsils, which seems to be working. Very functional city that seems to work for something other than tourism, which was a nice change.
Anyhow, I gotta sign off now, but hopefully you´ll hear from me soon.
1 Comments:
Don't forget to have some pork knuckle while you're in the area!
Post a Comment
<< Home